Save on Your Choice of 7 Night All Inclusive Packages
A relaxing getaway to Belize is always a memorable experience. And with our limited time offer, your stay will feel even more rewarding.
Save on an unforgettable vacation this summer and when you book an all inclusive package starting at $1285 per person.
Blackbird Caye Resort is located just 25 miles off the coast of Belize on the Turneffe Atoll, one of only 5 atolls off Central America. Our oceanfront cabanas are nestled within a 2-mile long stretch of private beach and are backed by 1,300 acres of remote jungle.
Whether you want to relax on the beach, snorkel, dive, or kayak, Blackbird’s intimate location provides an unspoiled Caribbean getaway with its abundant solitude and natural wonders. Just beyond our shores are the renowned Great Blue Hole, Lighthouse Reef Atoll, Half Moon Wall, and The Aquarium, all sites boasting world-class snorkeling and diving.
Select a package and room type below. All rates are per person, in US dollars, and are based on double occupancy.
- Book by May 31, 2018
- Travel June 1 – November 30, 2018
Please note these are capacity controlled rates, we reserve the right to close promotion at any time. Book fast!
7 NIGHT PACKAGE RATESTravel Dates: Travel June 1 – November 30, 2018
|7 Nights Stay|
Snorkel or Kayak Expedition
Dive and Snorkel
|Deluxe Oceanfront Cabanas|
|Superior Oceanfront Cabanas|
|Standard Oceanfront Cabanas|
|Triplex & Duplex Oceanfront Cabanas|
|Rates are per person in US dollars, and are based on double occupancy.|
|Whats Included:||Including *Activities, Diving and or snorkeling, 3 daily meals and 2 Private in cabana meals and welcome gift|
|Length Of Stay:||7 Nights|
|Per Person Rate: $1999 per person. Prices vary depending on the amount of guests staying and length of stay.
Please contact us or call our toll free number: 866-909-7333 for pricing.
Children aged 0-6 stay for free – Child/Group/Single Rates:
- Children aged 0-6 stay for free – Child/Group/Single Rates:
- Discounted rates also apply to children 7 and up
- Group rates are available for 10+ people
- Single supplements are an additional 15% of package rate
2 for 1 Packages Include:
- Accommodations at Blackbird Caye Resort on Turneffe Atoll in Belize
- All inclusive meals + coffee & tea
- Daily activities per package chosen (except on arrival and departure days)
- Dive Package: 18 dives
- Snorkel Package: 12 snorkel trips to our beautiful reefs
- Dive & Snorkel Package: 6 days of diving and/or snorkeling (mix and match with any of our scheduled trips, according to your preference)
- Kayaking Package: 2 guided sea kayaking trips scheduled per day
- Round trip ground & boat transfers between Turneffe Atoll & Belize City (on Wednesdays & Saturdays only)
- Complimentary kayaks
- Complimentary paddle-boarding
- Complimentary beach towels
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in office and bar area
- 40 minutes from Light house Reef where the blue hole is located
- Welcome cocktails
Additional Costs NOT Included:
- Nitrox, dive & snorkel equipment rentals (Click here for rates)
- Optional Blue Hole diving/snorkeling trip: $200 US per person; leaves every Tuesday, weather permitting; requires a minimum of 6 guests.
- Marine Reserve fee of $40 US per person for those who participate in the Blue Hole excursion
- Resort tax: $4.50 per person, per day
- Bar drinks & grill menu
Transfers To & From the Resort
Round trip ground and boat transfers between Turneffe Atoll and Belize City are included in each package’s price on Wednesdays and Saturdays only (private round trip air charters are included when you book the Oceanfront Suite).
On any other day, you must pay for a private charter to or from Blackbird Caye Resort. We have 3, 5, 9, and 12-seater planes, and the price for a charter starts at $498 US per couple, each way.
IMPORTANT: Guests must arrive into Belize City (BZE) prior to 2:30pm on arrival date and depart after 12:30pm on departure date to ensure you can take advantage of our complimentary transfers. It is the guest’s responsibility to ensure appropriate flights are scheduled accordingly.
- Cancellations made up to 90 days prior to arrival receive a full refund
- Cancellations made 89-60 days prior will forfeit deposit
- No refund for cancellations made within 59 days or less
- During peak seasons or holidays, other conditions may apply
Other Terms & Conditions
- Not combinable with any other offer
- Full payment due at time of booking
- Unused portions of accommodations, meals, and/or activities are non-refundable.
- Unless otherwise stated, all rates are per person, in US dollars, and are based on double occupancy. Single supplements apply.
- Blackbird Caye Resort and its properties and Blackbird CDR will not be responsible for any loss of or damage to personal equipment or property during your stay with us or during your participation in our activities.
- All boat itineraries are weather and conditions permitting, at the Captain’s discretion.
- All dives are at the Divemaster’s discretion.
- We will not accept responsibility for any delay, additional expense, or inconvenience which may be caused directly or indirectly by events outside our control, such as late arrival of flights, severe weather, acts of God, acts of government, or the failure of any machinery or equipment.
- We strongly recommend that you take out a comprehensive travel insurance policy at the time of booking to protect you and all those accompanying you for the full time of your visit against illness, injury, death, loss of baggage and personal items, cancellations, hurricanes, airline delays, and other travel contingencies.