Beat The Winter Blues Sale at Blackbird – Limited Time Only!
It’s time to warm up for one of our best deals of the year! Get 3 nights free when you take advantage of our “Beat The Winter Blues” sale so hurry, this offer is bound to go fast!
Blackbird Caye Resort is located on exotic Turneffe Atoll, just 25 miles off the coast of Belize. It is the only resort on Turneffe with its own airstrip and is nestled within a 2-mile long private, white sandy beach. Over 70 named dive sites just minutes from shore. Blackbird provides direct access to some of the most spectacular snorkeling and diving sites in the Western Hemisphere and is the closest resort to one of the world’s most awe-inspiring geological wonders – the famous Great Blue Hole.
Pick a package and room type below. Our “Beat the Winter Blues” rates are per person, in US dollars, are based on double occupancy and must be paid in full.
- 7 Nights for the Price of 4
- Book by Jan.31, 2018.
- Travel in 2019.
Dive PackageIncludes 3 scheduled dives per day
|ROOM TYPE||REGULAR RATE||SALE PRICE|
|Deluxe Oceanfront Cabanas||$2,420.00|
|Superior Oceanfront Cabanas||$2,170.00|
|Standard Oceanfront Cabanas||$2,070.00|
|Triplex & Duplex Oceanfront Cabanas||$2,020.00|
Snorkel Package2 guided snorkeling excursions scheduled per day
|ROOM TYPE||REGULAR RATE||SALE PRICE|
|Deluxe Oceanfront Cabanas||$2,085.00|
|Superior Oceanfront Cabanas||$1,965.00|
|Standard Oceanfront Cabanas||$1,900.00|
|Triplex & Duplex Oceanfront Cabanas||$1,840.00|
Children aged 0-6 stay for free – Child/Group/Single Rates:
- Children aged 0-6 stay for free – Child/Group/Single Rates:
- Children aged 7-12 pay 50% of package rates
- Children 13+ pay full price
- Group rates are available for 10+ people
- Single supplements are an additional 15% of package rate
“Beat The Winter Blues” Packages Include:
- Daily activities per package chosen (except on arrival and departure days)
- Dive Package: 3 scheduled dives per day
- Snorkel Package: 2 guided snorkeling excursions scheduled per day
- Accommodations in all modern oceanfront cabanas with private balcony, hammock and chairs, 110v electricity, AC, ceiling fan
- Toiletries and beach towels.
- 3 daily meals, breakfast and lunch buffet style and dinner is served at the table with choice of 2 entrée’s.
- Coffee, Tea and juices
- Ground and boat transportation to/from the island on Saturdays and Wednesdays.
- Complimentary kayaks
- Complimentary paddleboards
- With dive package 3 daily single dive trips including tanks, weights, weight belts and air fills.
- With snorkel package 2 daily trips to the reefs. One in the Morning and one in the afternoon.
Additional Costs NOT Included:
- Nitrox, dive & snorkel equipment rentals (Click here for rates)
- US $4.50 per person per night hotel tax
- Bar, beverage drinks and food items on the snack menu
- Gratuities (optional)
- The Blue Hole trip and Lighthouse Reef Atoll $199.00 with lunch at Half Moon Caye. Deep Diver certification is required to dive
- $40.00 Marine Reserve Fee
- You may arrive and depart Blackbird Caye Resort any day of the week by hiring a private charter flight to and from Blackbird Caye Resort. It’s a 15 minute bird’s eye view of the reefs and prices start at $498 each way for 3-seater. Bigger planes available call for quote. Travel light when hiring a plane!
Transfers To & From the Resort
Round trip ground and boat transfers between Turneffe Atoll and Belize City are included in each package’s price on Wednesdays and Saturdays only (private round trip air charters are included when you book the Oceanfront Suite).
On any other day, you must pay for a private charter to or from Blackbird Caye Resort. We have 3, 5, 9, and 12-seater planes, and the price for a charter varies from $498 US per couple, each way.
IMPORTANT: Guests must arrive into Belize City (BZE) prior to 2:30pm on arrival date and depart after 12:30pm on departure date to ensure you can take advantage of our complimentary transfers. It is the guest’s responsibility to ensure appropriate flights are scheduled accordingly.
- Cancellations made up to 90 days prior to arrival receive a full refund
- Cancellations made 89-60 days prior will forfeit deposit
- No refund for cancellations made within 59 days or less
- During peak seasons or holidays, other conditions may apply
Other Terms & Conditions
- Not combinable with any other offer
- Full payment due at time of booking
- Unused portions of accommodations, meals, and/or activities are non-refundable.
- Unless otherwise stated, all rates are per person, in US dollars, and are based on double occupancy. Single supplements apply.
- Blackbird Caye Resort and its properties and Blackbird CDR will not be responsible for any loss of or damage to personal equipment or property during your stay with us or during your participation in our activities.
- All boat itineraries are weather and conditions permitting, at the Captain’s discretion.
- All dives are at the Divemaster’s discretion.
- We will not accept responsibility for any delay, additional expense, or inconvenience which may be caused directly or indirectly by events outside our control, such as late arrival of flights, severe weather, acts of God, acts of government, or the failure of any machinery or equipment.
- We strongly recommend that you take out a comprehensive travel insurance policy at the time of booking to protect you and all those accompanying you for the full time of your visit against illness, injury, death, loss of baggage and personal items, cancellations, hurricanes, airline delays, and other travel contingencies.